The University of St. Thomas invites qualified candidates to apply for a Marketing Program Director within the Opus College of Business.
The Marketing Program Director reports to the Associate Vice President for Marketing Strategy and serves as one of two chief brand strategists for OCB. Drawing from the university's mission and strategic priorities, the Program Director has overall responsibility for leading/coordinating marketing efforts that promote the Opus College of Business. This position collaborates with departments and disciplines within OCB to efficiently use resources in reaching constituents through effective messaging, accurate branding and innovative media. This position ensures that OCB has strong strategic thinking & insights to inform the marketing plans and that OCB is set up to win in attracting students.
- Develops & executes the annual strategic marketing plan for the Opus College of Business, including identifying key knowledge gaps, action plans to address those gaps, key audiences and key messages. Researches and analyzes marketing and advertising programs to identify additional opportunities.
- Develops, directs, and executes advertising and visibility campaigns at the College level for all marketing vehicles including outdoor, digital/social, web, print, radio, etc. Ensures materials are consistent for brand identity and are of high quality.
- Directs and manages the production of all print materials, including viewbooks, brochures, invitations, mailings, reports, etc. Reviews and edits creative promotional materials.
- Oversees the maintenance of a clear, compelling, and user-friendly website. Provides web content strategy, and leads regular website redesigns, and trains staff website contributors.
- Directs and manages OCB social media channels, serving as a liaison to the St. Thomas Social Community Manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
This is a full-time, benefits eligible position. The University of St. Thomas offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits program, which includes medical, dental, vision, life, long-term care, legal, and disability insurance coverages. Offerings also include retirement plans, flexible spending accounts, a health savings account, and an employee assistance program. The University provides tuition remission to its employees, spouses, and dependents. In addition, the University values a healthy work/life balance and has generous provisions for paid time off.
Applicants will be asked to upload a resume to their profile and copy/paste a cover letter into the application.