MARKETING MANAGER | National Automotive Aftermarket Company
Would you like to join a company that is #1 in the country with their Automotive Aftermarket Performance products? Step into your dream job where you would be working directly with the CEO that leads with integrity, mindfulness, and impeccable strategy for the company? If you answered yes to these 2 questions, read on. If you have the skill set we are looking for with this position and can move to the SF Bay Area to step into this position - we want to talk to you.
Our client is an automotive high-performance leader, manufacturer of Supercharger systems that is adding a Marketing Manager to their corporate office in the San Francisco Bay Area.
They are an industry leader and have been engineering and manufacturing intercooled centrifugal supercharger systems for street, street, strip and hardcore racing applications on cars, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles, and boats for over 25 years. Their dedication to product innovation, teamwork, and operational excellence are keys to our market leadership and growth.
This role is responsible for management of marketing projects, has the lead for copywriting and digital marketing, and is heavily involved with management of editorial/media coverage and marketing events. This role will either manage or work closely with the creative director and communications manager and coordinate closely with sales, service, and engineering managers. This position reports to the VP, Marketing and Sales.
Key experience a PLUS for this position
- Relationships with media in automotive aftermarket industry. Experience managing TV exposure and ability to be in front of the camera doing live feeds to news station, the ability to appear in videos and perform public speaking, graphic design experience a plus (to provide direction to others). These additional skill sets will set you up for success in this position!
- Leadership of marketing projects.
- Copywriting for social media, website, advertising, and catalogs.
- Working with the Communications Manager, who also writes.
- Leadership of digital marketing to include websites, social media, and SEO, etc.
- Assist with editorial/media program, working closely with editors.
- Leadership for new product launches.
- Reporting on key marketing metrics.
- Manage and attend industry events, trade shows.
- Manage outside marketing vendors.
- Monitor competitive products, pricing, and marketing activities.
- Pricing, grow margin, and ROI analysis.
- Manage and execute other activities related to marketing, as needed.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Marketing/Communications.
- 8-12 years of marketing experience, with 5 years of experience in the automotive aftermarket vertical/required.
- Experience managing digital marketing for an organization.
- Skilled in photography and video.
- Ability to travel for industry events and trade shows (when they resume) 8 shows per year for up to 4 days per show.
- Experience with project management software.
- MUST be able to relocate to the Bay Area for this position. This is not a remote career opportunity.
Send your cover letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to me on LinkedIn.
Additional Salary Information: Performance bonus, Health Care Benefit package
About Wentworth Executive Recruiting
Wentworth Executive Recruiting is a retained search firm that is secured by the CEO of companies that are in need of a "critical hire" to add to their team. Our searches are confidential and exclusive with our firm. We are a high touch search firm representing the most amazing clients with the goal of aligning the best candidates and talent in the industry with the positions we represent.